Fire Birds Ship Project:The Flying Nest O' Fire

Reaction score
    shipyard doesnt have much...yet. i do have something planned. a large deathonaught with super weapons of mass destruction. yes i know its just weapon combinations, ive just scaled them up really big.

1.C+c:a large volley compact machine gun may be a rotating one, for effect.

2.C+m:charge it up, aim, fire the same eqivualent as a MAC cannon(in theory) that they mount on a frigate.
    3.C+b:basicly a tank cannon that someone scaled up x20. slow but once it hits the ship core a few times, say bye bye ship.

M+m:a missile array that doesnt mess around. small missiles but theres at least 50 of them. but they ae heat seeking, so probably best to use them during close combat single ship battles.

M+b:litteraly guided nuke missles. nuff said.

M+c:fast firing rotary balistic missile taht is the definition of bullet hell. dont do much damage but fire at a decent rate of fire to be called a missile machine gun.

B+b:the higlight of them all:the doom beam. a litteral ship mounted planet killer. its planned to be mounted inside the hull as a seperate entity and activated by Logic. the reason its mounted that way is because removing fortress shields on a slow and cumbersome huge ship is basicly a death sentence. so with it being mounted as a turret only the turret shields get removed. and its protected by the hull of the ship from serious system damage. i will make it as powerful as possible. no exceptions.

also mine placers in specific locations around the ship. noticed in the plans that the ship was large enough for mine placers to be placed 10 meters appart, allowing for automated logic to place all mine types simotainiously. you just have to arm them. now you may be saying just 3 mines are useless, so why not 9? or 15? or 30?
    also the hull is planned to be very sturdy if for some reason a doom beam hits the shields. the interiors will be made of advanced hull, and the hull with be advanced hull with crystal hull on top. windows will be crystal hull. and finnaly, all power systems like the auxilaries will be guarded by lots of armor plating.

and the reactor. the reactor will have special chambers that allow for more firepower. and every weapon will have some sort of effect linked to it. every one. even the turrets. especialy the doom beam. the reactor will be full level. no exceptions.

and last but not least, this will be basicly a mobile command station. i reccomend turning on creative mode while piloting the ship in singleplayer. or just have tons of mine cores. and for every turret there will be an AMS turret. there are 2 kinds of docks, isanth type docks and docking bays.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask below.

Last edited:

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    name pending: name it Chuunibyou Special

Reaction score
    already came up with a name for it:The Flying Nest O' Fire
    shut up its a great name
    also started working on doom beam base design, and ill build it if my pc can handle it. also it will be activated by logic because you cant activate it lke a turret for some reason. and it will be fixed-in-place so it cant turn sadly. so you have to turn the whole ship to aim it.