Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    THE TRANSLATION INTO SPANISH IS FINISHED

LA TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL ESTÁ TERMINADA

NOW TIME TO VOTE THE TRANSLATION

AHORA TOCA VOTAR LA TRADUCCIÓN

Hello everyone, I'm Fonso, an spanish player.

Since last update we have the option to create translations to help Shine members with this fantastic game, so I have decided to help them translating the game into Spanish. I like it in english, but I think there are childs that don't understand English and they get bored and leave the game, so I'm going to try to make a good translation so it doesn't happen with the spanish speakers.

If someone is interested to help me, is welcome, but I think there should be some rules:

1. If you don't like a translation, don't change it without saying anything. We should debate the change and leave the best result.
    2. Look in this thread if there is a new version of the translation file before starting to change it or you will trample the work of others, or you will be trampled by others.
    3. Do it if you want, you are not forced to do it.
    4. Upload here the file once you make your daily progress. Its name will be as follows: spanish_x_y_z.xml the x is corresponding with hundreds, the y with tens and the z with units of the total percentage of translation. Example: 89% of translation will be spanish_0_8_9.xml . So 1_0_0 version is with 100% of the translated text and above will be after having 100% for improvements or with additions of the new names of the blocks as the game is updated (since the translation is completed).
    I think that we can all do the translation simple and pleasant and help those who do not understand English as we do.

Please do not forget the starters punctuation marks on Spanish: ¡ ¿

TODAY I'M UPLOADING THE spanish_0_1_2.xml VERSION FILE (12% translated)

--------------------------

Buenas, soy Fonso, un jugador español.

Desde la última actualización podemos crear traducciones para ayudar al equipo de Shine con este juego. He decidido ayudarles traduciendo el juego a español.

Si alguien está interesado en ayudar, es bienvenido, pero creo que son necesarias algunas reglas:

1. Si no te gusta una traducción, no la cambies sin decir nada: Deberíamos debatir los cambios y dejar el mejor resultado.
    2. Mira en este hilo si hay una nueva versión del fichero de traducción antes de empezar a cambiarlo y no pisarás el trabajo de los demás, ni te lo pisarán a ti.
    3. Hazlo si quieres, no estás obligado a hacerlo.
    4. Sube aquí el archivo una vez que hagas tu progreso diario. Su nombre será del siguiente modo: spanish_x_y_z.xml correspondiendo la x con las centenas, las y con las decenas y las z con las unidades del porcentaje total de traducción. Ejemplo: spanish_0_8_9.xml tendrá un 89% traducido. Asi la versión 1_0_0 será con el 100% del texto traducido y versiones superiores serán revisiones posteriores a tener el 100%, para mejoras o con añadidos de nuevos nombres de bloques según vayan actualizando el juego (desde que se complete la traducción).
    Creo que así todos podemos hacer sencilla y amena la traducción y ayudar a aquellos que no entienden el inglés tanto como nosotros.

HOY ESTOY ADJUNTANDO EL ARCHIVO spanish_0_1_2.xml

Last edited: