• Community Content - Bronze 1
    Mass: 166.4 (Blocks 1164)
    Length: 25m, Height: 7m; Width: 23m
    Power: 20241.6/20241.6 (7364.2 e/sec)
    Thrust: 258.2
    TurningSpeed: X-Axis: 1.9, Y-Axis: 3.9, Z-Axis: 1.9
    Shield 11949.0/11949 (844 s/sec); Blocks: 57; Recovery 0.5

Price: 1374600

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/z0um4plvw14pau8/NaratorV1.sment

Please like if you like the ship (it helps me alot)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I think it's quite cool.

Two things I would like to suggest though:

1. Remove the battery blocks. Unless they are for decoration, they give such a little bonus to the power you are better off replacing them with shields or something.
    2. Those big rows of wedges are a little repetitive, but that's just my opinion. I'd suggest even a single full-block band to break it up, but keep it if you like it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    I think it's quite cool.

Two things I would like to suggest though:

1. Remove the battery blocks. Unless they are for decoration, they give such a little bonus to the power you are better off replacing them with shields or something.
    2. Those big rows of wedges are a little repetitive, but that's just my opinion. I'd suggest even a single full-block band to break it up, but keep it if you like it.
    where do you see a battery blocks ??

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    ow yeah there are but i putted them so that the energy stays on max when the shoot and fly
    Power tanks are really useless in small numbers. Your core is an extremely efficient power tank and only ships that have tons of weapons and/or huge thrusters need additional energy storage. If you cannot fire a single volley without your power flashing red, or fire your engines ( or do both at the same time) chances are you don't need tanks, invest in more power if your recharge is an issue or shields/weapons if it is not.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    Power tanks are really useless in small numbers. Your core is an extremely efficient power tank and only ships that have tons of weapons and/or huge thrusters need additional energy storage. If you cannot fire a single volley without your power flashing red, or fire your engines ( or do both at the same time) chances are you don't need tanks, invest in more power if your recharge is an issue or shields/weapons if it is not.
    if you wand change some things on my ship your free to edit but don't post it again on the forum ^^

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    if you wand change some things on my ship your free to edit but don't post it again on the forum ^^
    It's a building tip, if you want to get the most out of your ships knowing when and when not to use power tanks can help, it's the same as knowing any mechanic such as efficient power generators and thrusters. I think a lot of people don't know the core is a very efficient power tank and they don't know when they'll actually need them so spreading the word is never a bad thing. Actually not having a core is the reason most people have trouble building stations with heavy power demands because they don't realize they need batteries.

Reactions: WolfChild