Faction battle fails?

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Just curious about any Faction Battle Fails you've seen, been on the wrong end of, or heard of.

Mine has to do with my defense stations. Needless to say never expect cheep things to live long when someone has a wild hair where it doesn't belong. I spammed out about 10+ gun stations that look like a stick with gyro guns on them. About a week later I'm watching several players try to kill one in tiny ships, needless to say they all got blown up. About 10min later they stop by in frigates, they lose again since there's at least 6 of these stations all positioned around a warpgate in the center sector and 3 massive guns each the size of their ships. A few minutes later they stop by in a titan, while the titan did destroy all 6 gun stations and the gate, the titan was so badly damaged from the fight it had to be totally scrapped and rebuilt because no one thought to save the ship to a BP. :-p

Anyone got so faction fighting fails they want to share?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I remember during my one day stint in Mortarian Legion I spawned in on our server at spawn and a certain individual was nudging ships out of protection and destroying them so I got myself a torch and the teammates that were coming to pick me up showed up in force and we stole the person's ISD after they tried to futilely block me and build block their ship.

Reactions: MeRobo