FaceTrack

Reaction score
    Schema could you please support it? FaceTracknoIR is a software that uses your webcam to track your head, and then you can use it to look around inside the cockpits in several games(by far i only tested in Evochron Mercenary and Kerbal space program). is there anyway Starmade could support it? Is it even possible?
    looking around in the cockpit would save a lot of time(not necessarily with facetrack), the "looking forward only" limitation is pretty annoying sometimes.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    The game is still in alpha state. We are about to get polyhedral planets for crissakes. Some of the more elusive bugs need to be taken care of and more of the core features added before the grey cat turns his mind to supporting 3rd party stuff.

But remind us every so often and maybe get more support for it from the community and when the time comes it might make it into the game. There's also the possibility that the FaceTracknoIR itself just doesn't support star-made rather than the other way around. If i were you I'd look into that end of it just now.