Extendable/Retractable Switchblade style landing gear

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    This was my attempt

However I could not get the timing right, and used door slabs on the landing gear to hide everything.
    It was supposed to extend -> 'close' doors on the top entity to cover logic -> flick the bottom gear into position -> close doors on bottom dear to hid logic.

Then do the inverse of it when retracting.

Then wireless broke.

Have other people tried there hand at other complicated landing gear? How did you guys do it?
    Because honestly I am about to rip my hair and this logic out.

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    What's worked for me is simple delay timers with events timed out along the chain. Then to reverse; NOT's off the chain where events are needed. Looks like you've got most everything near-working.

So, how many times have you had to put power and thruster blocks on one of those components?

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    What's worked for me is simple delay timers with events timed out along the chain. Then to reverse; NOT's off the chain where events are needed. Looks like you've got most everything near-working.

So, how many times have you had to put power and thruster blocks on one of those components?
    actually not many, I think like just twice, its more so trying to find out what didnt work and WHY it didnt work.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    can you write-out the event-chain for your logic following each high signal?