Expanse: Truman Class

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Howdy,
    The content section is lacking in ships from the expanse, so I figured I'd build one :D. Been working on building a Truman Class Dreadnaught form the Expanse. I'd say it's about 95% complete, currently trying to fix the elevator, and doing looking through everything to ensure it's all looks good.

Main purpose of this to get some constructive feedback before putting it up on the content page. While I'm still working on finalizing it.

Features:
    * To scale Truman Class Dreadnaught (~30 blocks too short, but close enough)
    * Interior is fully vertical (when standing in gravity the engines are below you instead of behind you)
    * Tried to keep things true to the show (with a few exceptions). However, there isn't much information on the interior, so I took a lot of artistic freedom in how the shit was laid out. Should be accurate up to season 3.
    * Total of 15 completed decks. Plus 4 extra decks at the top for whoever to add their own spaces.
    * This is mainly an art piece. So making it a good combat vessel is secondary. Thus don't expect to win any tournaments with this thing.

Pics(All areas I have signed off as "Good"):
    Exterior:
    truman_ext1.jpg
    truman_ext2.jpg
    truman_ext3.jpg
    truman_ext5.jpg

Docking Bay:
    truman_docking.jpg
    Hallway:
    truman_hall1.jpg
    Command Information Center (CIC):
    truman_cic.jpg
    Engineering:
    truman_engineering.jpg
    Reactor room(Top level):
    truman_reactor1.jpg

I'll post more screenshots as more areas soon

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Excellent !
    Thank you for making this.

i believe there is a Rocinante on the dock also. From Skylord Luke if i'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Korius
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Excellent !
    Thank you for making this.

i believe there is a Rocinante on the dock also. From Skylord Luke if i'm not mistaken.
    You're welcome,

Indeed, and the Canterbury as well. Which in all honesty is a thing of beauty. I can't image how long it must have taken him to build that.

It took less time than I expected to finalize it, so I've posted to the community content: https://starmadedock.net/content/unn-truman-class-dreadnaught.7893

Wondering if I should build more ships from the expanse. I don't think I'll do as much of an interior though for a ship this size, this was a lot of work to detail and build everything. It's impressive that people here have build much larger with full interiors!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Try the racing ship that Mao's daughter used for her races ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was thinking more along the lines of building a Morigan Class, or If I built something larger it would have a minimal interior.