(EXPANDED!) More asteroids to comensate for possible new stars

lochenspace

Redstone Fusion Engineer
    Reaction score
    NOTE! This is an expansion to a forum I made not too long ago called "(EXPANDED!) More In-Depth Stellar Classification," and this forum contains references to said other forum. I advise that you read the other forum by clicking HERE, then read this one.

White Dwarfs
    Inner belts
    *Ghyrion asteroids: dark green, contains Brinex crystals and Olpha ore, sometimes lava
    *Nixamph asteroids: gold, contains Adnepi crystals and Ujahnium ore​
    Mid belts
    *Praznil asteroids: lavender, contains Hundey crystals and Grilinutium ore​
    Outer belts
    *Kalnabe asteroids: cyan, contains Seilmo crystals and Inkramide ore, sometimes ice
    Neutron Stars
    Inner belts
    *Radsen asteroids: lime, contains Oarkin crystals and Saturnium ore, sometimes lava
    *Jyntas asteroids: crimson, contains Chirn crystals and Limnran ore, sometimes lava
    *Adranlom asteroids: white, contains Santri crystals and Iphranti ore​
    Outer belts (neutron stars are kinda small, so no inner belts :L)
    *Frenzaoli asteroids: pink, contains Niromna crystals and Secranium ore, sometimes ice
    *Azanto asteroids: gray, contains Quiro crystals and Clombi ore
    Black Holes
    Inner belts
    *Umbran asteroids: black, contains Oblivite crystals and Tysorium ore, as well as lava
    *Phyxite asteroids: red, contains Nisper crystals and Hacrinum ore, sometimes lava​
    Outer belts
    *Minral asteroids: silver, contains Aurorim crystals and Helzi ore, sometimes ice
    If you guys think this is cool, let me know and I will try to make some pictures for this!:davegrin:

OfficialCoding

Professional Quickfire Hater
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    NOTE! This is an expansion to a forum I made not too long ago called "(EXPANDED!) More In-Depth Stellar Classification," and this forum contains references to said other forum. I advise that you read the other forum by clicking HERE, then read this one.

White Dwarfs
    Inner belts
    *Ghyrion asteroids: dark green, contains Brinex crystals and Olpha ore, sometimes lava
    *Nixamph asteroids: gold, contains Adnepi crystals and Ujahnium ore​
    Mid belts
    *Praznil asteroids: lavender, contains Hundey crystals and Grilinutium ore​
    Outer belts
    *Kalnabe asteroids: cyan, contains Seilmo crystals and Inkramide ore, sometimes ice
    Neutron Stars
    Inner belts
    *Radsen asteroids: lime, contains Oarkin crystals and Saturnium ore, sometimes lava
    *Jyntas asteroids: crimson, contains Chirn crystals and Limnran ore, sometimes lava
    *Adranlom asteroids: white, contains Santri crystals and Iphranti ore​
    Outer belts (neutron stars are kinda small, so no inner belts :L)
    *Frenzaoli asteroids: pink, contains Niromna crystals and Secranium ore, sometimes ice
    *Azanto asteroids: gray, contains Quiro crystals and Clombi ore
    Black Holes
    Inner belts
    *Umbran asteroids: black, contains Oblivite crystals and Tysorium ore, as well as lava
    *Phyxite asteroids: red, contains Nisper crystals and Hacrinum ore, sometimes lava​
    Outer belts
    *Minral asteroids: silver, contains Aurorim crystals and Helzi ore, sometimes ice
    If you guys think this is cool, let me know and I will try to make some pictures for this!:davegrin:
    Cool. Really cool

Reactions: lochenspace