Bug Every new Blueprint saved is set enemy usable.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Since the 0.19318 (+ hotfixes) update, every new blueprint that has been saved or uploaded to the server has automatically been set to enemy usable. This is a major issue that crashes the server when huge ships decide to spawn in waves for the pirates.

We have no choice but to disable the ability to save a blueprint to the server until this is fixed. Sooner rather than later I hope.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Correct me if I'm wrong but DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_ENEMY_USE should be set to false so this doesn't happen.

Reactions: SuperWookie

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_ENEMY_USE = true Default option for blueprints not in catalog yet
    DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_FACTION_BUY = true
    Default option for blueprints not in catalog yet
    DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_OTHERS_BUY = true Default option for blueprints not in catalog yet
    DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_HOME_BASE_BUY = true
    Default option for blueprints not in catalog yet

The default option for these probably needs to change then. Enemy to false and Others to false too? I think faction + home base on true is fine

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Faction and Home Base were both true. Enemy and Others was set to false. I have them all set to false now. It was still making new blueprints and uploaded blueprints set auto to enemy.

Changing slots to 0 prevents the save to server. That stopped it! Stops you adding new blueprints too and only being able to use the ones already there.

We'd had no issues pre-update.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    looks like those variables are not working correctly then.
    They are meant to be used on any blueprint that was "pushed" into the server folder, this should mostly cover "new universes" and the problem that all blueprints were set to "other" (and thus public) without manually revoking this state.
    This is NOT meant to cover the default permissions of new uploaded blueprints, those defaults are not set with this.
    However, they indeed should.

- Andy