Epics delivery service and tradin alliance.

Reaction score
    Ever needed to give some things to someone and you just are too lazy to go yourself or can't get there? We will solve your problem with ease for only 4% of the worth of the objects sent. We can join any server you wish, just sign a contract and give us a day or so to get set up. Once we are the servers denizens will have all the delivery they want.

Terms:

First, you must protect the service and all its members and allies from murading raiders bent on stealing your stuff. We are neutral to all factions and wish not to get involved in any faction wars. If too many casulties are taken on our part we will consider leaving the server.

Second, you must allow us near your base and ally us if you have Nuetral=hostile on. Also make a trading dock somewhere on your homebase, where we can park for delivery.

Want to join us? Simply shoot me a pm with the following application in it:

Name:

IGN:

Any factions you are in:

Do you have trader ships to donate:

When can you be on:

Now, we will gladly ally with any other trading guilds out there if they agree to these terms.

First, protect other alliance members.

Second, if you do a joint job profits must be shared.

Now, to write a server contract write in the following format:

Faction name:

Server IP:

IGN of leader:

Any jobs you may need us to do:

Have fun with that.

Current contracts: none

Current alliance members: none

By creating this I am not leaving the DFN, nor is anyone else who wishes to join leaving their faction. This is a sidejob.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Almost a month ago. You are no longer in the faction.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I\'m not trying to be mean, but if you discharged him correctly he would have known if he was in a faction or not.