Ephla Industries | Commercial Style Video |

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • Video Genius
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Hello there my fellow Starmade brothers and sisters, I have been trying to create commercial styled videos for our Starmade creations.

So as to not step on anyones toes I have mainly been focusing on the smaller Starmade builds, the reason being, larger ships are covered by Criss the Nightbringer and GamingwithSaber. Logic is covered by Bench. Help videos by MushroomFleet, and Gmodism Total Nerdery Channel, and lastly, there is roleplay series by Skylord Luke. There are other Starmade uploaders I haven't mentioned, I'm sorry, but if I were to list you all this would be one mega long post!

So, like I said, I wanted to create videos different to all the great ones already out there, and through some trial and error I have come up with this video. Like I said, it's suppose to be a commercial, focusing less on in-game graphics, and more on...well more on not being just in-game graphics. I hope you like the video. I'm loving the game, and you guys in the community have been super supportive, and I thank you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So as to not step on anyones toes
    Honestly your videos are good enough that you should do what ever the hell you want.
    If any video maker gives you grief they are losers. (Plus I will tell them to screw off and get good)

Keep on doing what you want to do. :)

Reactions: ephla442
    Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • Video Genius
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Honestly your videos are good enough that you should do what ever the hell you want.
    If any video maker gives you grief they are losers. (Plus I will tell them to screw off and get good)

Keep on doing what you want to do. :)
    Thank you very much for your kind words Aynslei. I really appreciate your support! ;)