Recognized by Council Entity Structure Suggestion

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Based on what you have selected with C, you should see an information block in the UI for the current system you are adding to.

Take for example, wanting to build a specific ratio of beam, beam, punch. Maybe I want beam/50%/10%. So X number of beam blocks, then slaved 50% * X, and then 10% * x;

I select the main computer with "C' and to the left of me (either in advanced or standard, Likely Advanced build mode) I see bascially what the entity structure tells me. I can expand or collapse it, but if it gave me a really quick percentage and total DPS that would be ideal.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Based on what you have selected with C, you should see an information block in the UI for the current system you are adding to.

Take for example, wanting to build a specific ratio of beam, beam, punch. Maybe I want beam/50%/10%. So X number of beam blocks, then slaved 50% * X, and then 10% * x;

I select the main computer with "C' and to the left of me (either in advanced or standard, Likely Advanced build mode) I see bascially what the entity structure tells me. I can expand or collapse it, but if it gave me a really quick percentage and total DPS that would be ideal.
    First, that format wouldn't work well for logic and would be completely irrelevant to a lot of others. It would need to detect block type and formatting for each. I'm not sure that is worth the trouble. It might just be easier to find a format that works for all types.

I would prefer a check box in ABM which opens another window, similar to the existing data window. It takes up space in my vision and I would not wantneed that data there all time.

I like this idea.

ToasterBorst

Formerly known as Weishaupt
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Wired for Logic
    A great quality of life improvement, though kiraen has made me worried about plausibility across the board on this one! :)