Bug enslaving cannons does not work

Reaction score
    Hello, I'm having trouble creating turrents, I can not use cannon computers as a secondary system, I link them by pressing C and after V, but the effect is not added, the total size does not change, however if I use a blueprint of another turrent that uses canon computers as a secondary system, the effects are applied normally, but if I change anything in this turrent, even if I leave exactly as it was before, the effects disappear, please, help me, I hope that is something simple to solve or It's my mistake.
    sry for my bad english ^^"

Reaction score
    Are you slaving it to a cannon as a primary (like a machine gun) or a different type of weapon?

Are you still connecting the cannon modules to the cannon computer? Just using a computer won't work, you need to have the modules as well.

If you have a 10 block beam (10 beam blocks connected to a beam computer) system, and want it to continous fire then you have to connect a cannon computer, then c+v 10 cannon modules to that cannon computer.

I apologize if you've done all of this. just covering the obvious thing first.

Do you have symmetry mode on, by any chance?

Reaction score
    I'm using a cannon computer linked in another cannon computer, i have not forget to link the modules, and i used the symetry medo just for the modules(barrels)

Reaction score
    Ok. Are the primary and secondary modules touching? As an experiment, try with a small system. 1 module and 1 computer for each, and see if you can get that to work. For the sake of simplicity, let's keep the computers separated, and have the modules touching their respective computer. After trying that, are you still unable to get a working system?