Engage: Captain Picard!

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    The Captain Picard Skin seen here is based off of the TV series "Star Trek: The Next Generation".

I had some trouble finding a helm that would fit within the time period Picard was captain, but I did finally find a helm worn by Picard in the movie "Star Trek: First Contact".

Different view of Helm:

You can find the download for this skin on the community content page here:
    http://starmadedock.net/content/captain-picard-skin.422/

OR

Download the four attached files

Note: The BlackNoEmission texture is the emission for the skin, not the helm.

Elit3 Picard has arrived as requested =D

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: WolfChild
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Spectacular, I always like Captain Picard so I'll definitively wear this. Cheers!

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    This looks epic! Who's next on your list? :)
    A Stormtrooper/Clone trooper is next on my list, but with finals I don't have much time currently. This skin had been sitting in an 'almost finished state' for weeks, so I jumped to complete it as soon as a little time opened up. After finals, I'll have a lot more time on my hands for skinning. (I plan to make a clonetrooper, and I realized that both versions have essentially the same body armor, but different helms, so I could make the body armor once, and two different helms, and making a different face would be easy. So I hope to do both, maybe release them together, who knows. ^w^)

Reactions: WolfChild
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    A Stormtrooper/Clone trooper is next on my list, but with finals I don't have much time currently. This skin had been sitting in an 'almost finished state' for weeks, so I jumped to complete it as soon as a little time opened up. After finals, I'll have a lot more time on my hands for skinning. (I plan to make a clonetrooper, and I realized that both versions have essentially the same body armor, but different helms, so I could make the body armor once, and two different helms, and making a different face would be easy. So I hope to do both, maybe release them together, who knows. ^w^)
    I think many people will love you for making a Stormtrooper/Clonetrooper skin ;)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Actually the armor varies quite alot. You use the same one for both all us die-hard SW People are gonna be mad :p

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    Actually the armor varies quite alot. You use the same one for both all us die-hard SW People are gonna be mad :p
    Then someone better give me two different pictures to work off from then. :p *hint hint* I also was not going to go into specific ranks of clone commanders and other ranks that would more drastically change how the armor looked, at least, I'm not going to yet. But what I can do to best make skins of already-existing ideas/things is to have good images to work off of, I can't make a clonetrooper or stormtrooper the way they should be unless I work off an image. The reason I suggested using the same armor, was because I have yet to find differences in the armor of the images I was comparing. That doesn't mean it's not out there, so thank you for pointing it out. I am welcome to any help in the image-hunting department! (I basically need to see the full front, and back of the armor/person to make a skin as accurately as I can.)

Thanks again!

*EDIT* I have found some differences (on Wookiepedia) mostly on the knees and different belts. I still have yet to find good pictures of the backs of either to know any differences there. You're right in that the differences are enough to make different armors.

Last edited: