Eisenwald - Mature, Teamspeak3, PVP Faction

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Greetings cadets my name is Eisen. So you are looking for a faction? Well you have come to the right place. Eisenwald is a mature faction with the main focus of PVP. We do have a HQ server however we will have a presence on multiple servers to provide ourselves with as much PVP as possible. We are a teamspeak 3 faction, meaning you must use Teamspeak 3 while logged into a Eisenwald character. Your character must also be UpLinked, note if you login to a server on a different name it delinks your name and uplinks the new name you just logged in with so make sure you only login to your UpLinked name.

We also are not fan of cube ships, your ships don't have to wow us but at least put some more thought into it besides making a cube.

Please post here with the following application template and if accepted I will PM the HQ server IP as well as the TeamSpeak 3 IP. Once you have logged into Teamspeak you will be sent an invite to the faction on tyye HQ server.

If you apply make sure you meet the requirements, we don't care about age but if someone is continually annoying and immature we will not hesitate to remove you.

IGN:

Past Factions:

Current and Paat Servers:

@Other Factions, if you wish to talk about alliances know that Eisenwald does not accept Allies however we will accept vassals who wish to not occur our wrath in exchange for resources. We hold our vassals very dear and do not wish to shame them so a list will not be provided and will remain private. Please send me a PM if you wish to enter into such an agreement.

I look forward to seeing you all!