Drakkarts Starmade Tutorials (collection Thread)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Here is episode 3 "How to do Hangar Door Logics"
    Feedback is appreciated and if you have suggestions on what topics you want a tutorial please let me know.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Allright This time i bring you some Airlock Tutorials some because there is a simple and more advanced version covered in one video. Enjoy

Reactions: Moultonlava5
    Reaction score
    Pity warheads don't do enough damage to justify building a system to use and fire them because they are definitely more interesting than normal dumb missiles.

Btw, if you want to really mess with people, instead of a warhead, hook a push-pulse computer and modules into it. The push pulse includes a short amount of system shutdown which is likely more useful in an attack than the tiny bit of damage warheads do.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    well they do 5% shield damage no matter how many millions shield you have afaik...
    and their damage was doubled in the last patch so idk they are fun to paly with a bit gimmicky for real battle but i would not totally abandon them because they might become interesting with later patches :)

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Today i have a little bit of a different tutorial for you guys this one involved a lot of learning for me as well... i fetched my buddy fuseMC and we were trying out everything you might want to know about faction interaction and permission blocks and such... Enjoy

Reactions: Moultonlava5
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Oh... I didn't liked it... I LOVED it...
    If you don't boder i'll use your sysyem in a build of mine...
    Obviously i'll give credit to you for the logic system....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I love these logic tutorials Drakkart :D So simple and easy to understand. I can't wait to see more!

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    It has been a while, i am sorry but here i have a goodie for you guys... ; ) Way more to come in the upcoming weeks.

Reactions: RoAnnon
    Reaction score
    *Grumble grumble* damned video tutorials *grumble grumble* No one writes tutorial guides any more *grumble grumble* turn my hose on you damned kids *grumble*

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    *Grumble grumble* damned video tutorials *grumble grumble* No one writes tutorial guides any more *grumble grumble* turn my hose on you damned kids *grumble*
    That is so nice ofyou calling me a kid, that happened last time i can't even recall anymore - that should have been the last century if i am not mistaken so thank you and yes i love video tutorials ; )

Btw. new video out this time the 4th and final episode of a newcomer guide series on how to play starmade, enjoy.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    ok update on the spinny gimmicks rail clock we are makeing it self reset / restart after world load enjoy

Reaction score
    I was being facetious.

Seriously though, I think I need to write some tutorials myself. Some of us don't learn very well through video tutorials... We are much better with the written word and pictures/diagrams to guide us through doing it ourself. (Or we are pretty much deaf, like me.) It seems that there is a lamentable lack of written tutorials these days, and I can only assume that that is due to the greater labor involved... not that folks don't appreciate the videos.

Might want to work on the voice clarity, although I have to say you are not nearly as *mumblemumble* as Bench :)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I was being facetious.

Seriously though, I think I need to write some tutorials myself. Some of us don't learn very well through video tutorials... We are much better with the written word and pictures/diagrams to guide us through doing it ourself. (Or we are pretty much deaf, like me.) It seems that there is a lamentable lack of written tutorials these days, and I can only assume that that is due to the greater labor involved... not that folks don't appreciate the videos.

Might want to work on the voice clarity, although I have to say you are not nearly as *mumblemumble* as Bench :)
    Actually i wondered if people would be interested in writing up captions for my videos in their languages...

Here is my latest Automatic rail door tutorial hope you guys enjoy...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hey Drakkart nice videos! An idea to reduce lag from rails with a few minor changes to your door. Add a button to the bottom rail (closed position where the docker will be) must touch the rail. Then connect a speed controller and have the button turn off the speed when its closed. No collision checks! I like your style. Keep up the great work!