Drakkart Q&A thread

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    you seriously have questions? - like the application did not cover them and you also could not guess the answer by knowing me already?
    ok go ahead then, I'll look into this thread every now and then and respond - likely.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Not much questions lol I already voted for you because you look smart and know the game mechanics so I think you may calm the majority of consellors down if they have crazy idea like doubling the power gen

Reactions: Drakkart
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Damn, people vote for me - that is crazy ; ) Thanks man and yes if given the influence i would consider the impact of such changes before unleashing them on the public. but probably schine is not going to ask us at least that is what i got how it is going to work but we'll see.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    maybe but that would mean i have to run for another period then to get the badge :( DANG IT!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I need my account banned and deleted, its being used by other people, and the password change keeps reverting to the original and is broken, just delete the fucking account please thank you.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    What digital/ real world experience do you bring to the table that could better interpret players ideas into usable mechanics of the game?
    playing games 29 years
    coding software 28 years
    made a living of it 22 years
    regarding games i did C/S protocols, ui, physics, interaction models and unit balancing.

Reactions: Rezerian
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I need my account banned and deleted, its being used by other people, and the password change keeps reverting to the original and is broken, just delete the fucking account please thank you.

Last edited: