Download and use plusnines-half-size-radar-pings

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The mod is nice but there is really no point making a thread for another persons mod when you can leave a review.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Meh, I turn off docked entities on my nav computer, so I only ever see the HUD icon for the main ship, and its good to have that be larger. Think I'll pass.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I thought I had ADblock... Wait...

JK; It is a nice mod, esp. for smaller and lower res screens, but as Nauvran said, I don't think there's a need to to a seperate thread when you can just leave a positive review.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    I did post a review, cause its awesome and a handy change to the game. I also figured I would post again just to get it some extra attention in case it got over looked in the wave of posts by cargo cry babies and speculators. Its not like it hurt anything by posting it a second time and increasing it's visibility. I didn't think about the modding forum, will do next time if I ever post something like this again. I have been lurking on this forum for quote some time and plusnine's work has always been quality and figured I would point those who may have missed this particular mod in the right direction. Please excuse the redundancy.... my mistake.