Dovan Empire [recruiting dedicated peoples]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are a faction that focuses on expansion and economic growth, along with developing our new homebase. We may not have grown rapidly as many other factions have in the past and we may never grow to the size they were, but we have endured and we have survived even outliving them completely. We shall not fall today or tomorrow, we shall continue to exist until even the stars die in starmade. Come join us, and enjoy the glory! (NOTE: We are not radical, I just wanted something that sounded really cool)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server(s):

Stardrift: 192.227.163.50:57923

Allies:

Enemies:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General stance in universe: Neutral, until warranted otherwise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members:

Lieutenant-

Minerpikachu117

Darkspace90

Das_Jager

Subcommander-
    Shameless_Sin
    JakeTibbets
    Shatterbeam
    skullcruncher129
    ThisIsOneCrazyMonkey
    AxNinjaX
    Captain_Siscold
    Zie77
    blikker8
    steathinator9837

Commander-

Captain-

Emperor-
    Miraak

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ships:

We use ships made by our members (and of course the Emperor) in the fleet that are the most capable of the specified role for the best cost. If you already have a ship design you like that you want to use, just put a red stripe on it or change its hull to black hull (whichever you prefer)

Rules

1. No shooting random people, that isn't what we do (if they are enemies or shooting at you, then shoot)

2. Don't go around stealing ships, it makes us all look bad.

3. Do not purposely antagonize other people/factions. We as a whole will not support you, and you will be doomed (if it was on purpose)

4. Respect the Empire. Don't "borrow" ships that are not yours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ranks

(ranks are mostly the same for both branches currently)
    lowest(top of page) to highest(bottom of page)

Lieutenant: Basic rank, has general access to ship requisitions and faction stuffs

Subcommander: Below commander and usually earned though just being part of the faction for a while. may be given a leadership role if no higher ranking members are available for position

Commander: Earned though significant contributions to the Dovan Empire, whether it be through defending our bases or building infrastructure. Generally people with this rank will be put in charge of bases(optional) and given increased access to ship requisitions.

Captain: Earned though large and very noticeable contributions (defending bases/building). usually put in charge of a chain of bases or a small fleet. (basically this is the point where the ranks turn more into "desk jobs"). Also, you might be given control of a 525m long star destroyer.

(This is the point where both branches finally diverge in ranks)

Military
    Admiral: Earned through many battles and brilliant campaigns in pvp and pve. Admirals are given control of fleets of ships and are allowed nearly unlimited resources(within reason).

Grand Admiral: The highest achievable rank in the Military, Grand Admirals are given control of all the admirals, and thus all the fleets and are only outranked by the Emperor. It is nearly impossible to achieve this rank, as the sheer amount of trust and faction approval to bestow it is ridiculous.

Shipyards/Economics
    Master Builder: able to create the best bases and ships, Master Builders are tasked with keeping the whole Dovan Empire up to spec and also make advancements in building and engineering

Warlord: Generally earned through great management of bases or as an alternative rank to Admiral, Warlords are given command of large amounts of sectors and are tasked with keeping them safe for mining and generally being in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government Branches

We are divided into 2 branches to make it easier for us to ask who for what, and to know if you are willing to fight at any time or not (Though this in no way means you can't be in the military and build ships while mining)

Military

The generalized term for the Dovan Fleet, it is comprised of all the best offensive and defensive based ships the Dovan Fleet has to offer.

Shipyards/Economics

those who like to design and improve ships should join here, for all those who prefer building and mining over pvp

Also made up of the Miners, salvagers, base builders, traders,and anything else that can make a profit this is for those who enjoy going out and making lots of money without having to kill something for it.

NOTE: you do not have to join a Branch and can remain "undecided"

To apply for membership, you can post here or goto the faction website and submit an application in the "recruitment" tab, though we still highley encourage and reccomend creating an account and using the forums regularly

App:

In-game name:

what your best at in starmade:

What Branch you wish to join:

have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s):

Anything you want us to know?:

(by submitting an application, you accept the rules)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hello I am here on the account of Granduer. I wish to ask for a pact of nuetrality between out factions. this includes free trade, safe travels in each others skies, and complete cooperation bewteen our groups. This only applies if we move onto your server at any point, or you ever move to Illusive. This is not however, an alliance. We would not help you in fighting wars, and would expect the same from you. If somehow this meesage is taken into offence, please refrain from taking it out on the populice of Granduer. Please respond as soon as you can.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    If you ever do setup on HSZ or we setup on Illusive, we agree to open trade with you/not shoot you

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:steathinator9837

what I\'m best at on starmade:Pvp / Building

What branch you wish to join:Pvp / but also building because I know there won\'t be a all out war every hour

Why do you wish to join:So I can have fun with a large faction and many people

Anything else? If it\'s ok can you include the start of my humble little 1 man shipbuilding company to your projects?

Reaction score
    In-game name: AxNinjaX

What are you best at in StarMade?: I specialize in the design of efficient and very durable ships, especially lighter craft. I\'m capable of earning massive amounts of credits by using questionably legal very efficient methods, and mining out planets and stations. If you need to set up massive, efficient, organized, yet compact factory systems, I\'m your guy.

Which branch do you wish to join?: Shipyard/Economics

Why do you wish to join?: Many servers that I used to frequent have shut down; a shame, too, as I never really got to use the hundreds of thousands of blocks I\'d produced, or test out the massive stations and outposts that I built. I\'d love to join a new community and see what I can do!

Anything else?: I enjoy building ships in single player, and importing the designs.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, rapture\'s here. Been nice knowing you guys.

Just kidding, good to see this thread is starting to get some of the attention it deserves.

Reaction score
    In-game name: blikker8

what your best at in starmade: Engineering/building

What Branch you wish to join: Shipyards

Why do you wish to join?: Its about time I get into factions, and this looks like the perfect one to join for someone who is just starting up.

Anything else?: Takes me awhile to get into the groove of building a ship, but once I am there it ends up pretty nice :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Welcome to the Dovan Empire!

Also, I reccomend joining our forums at http://dovanempire.enjin.com/home

Reaction score
    You didn\'t think you were the only one... He was the first... Dragonborn!

An empire of dragons, huh? Hope your ships fit the image...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    ?what will be our main battlecruiser, the Dovahkiin

currently still being built, it should be done by the end of the week