Don't play Noble Watchmen

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    ... is there any proof of this, or nah? As much as I love to bash on servers for not being perfect, I dont quite see how this one is that "bad".

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Just leave that server in most of the same reason, but add, as admin are 3 players, each one says one thing and every time new information or new and different rule is passed, anyone gets more than lost. Not recommend to anyone!

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    Hold a grudge much Neon?

I have been a regular on NW for a seven months. I have not seen you there in that time and the admin has changed twice before (and once in the meantime) you got around to spreading this vendetta here on this forum. Really?

NobleWatchmen has a its own Website, yet I can find no record of a complaint by you there...you know, in the appropriate forum for a grievance?

I find the volunteer Admin and players alike are friendly and respectful. Language, griefing and douchbaggery are not tolerated. We help our new players, fight like gentlemen and .... -sigh-I just don't know why you picked this hobby. Get over it and move on already. :p

Luk

Reactions: Mr. Grimm

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    Seriously? You're saying that while bringing up a thread that is 4 months old? I, ugh, seriously?
    There is no time limit on solidarity. I noticed my chosen server being dissed and I represented. The thread may be months old but our community is playing there today and, like any server, would like to grow our player base.

Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    There is no time limit on solidarity. I noticed my chosen server being dissed and I represented. The thread may be months old but our community is playing there today and, like any server, would like to grow our player base.
    I very much doubt that any potential players were looking at this thread until you necroed it. Which you've been doing to a lot of threads, incidentally. Please bear in mind whether or not a thread is still active before posting in it, and whether or not your contribution is new or relevant.

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You are THE reason people will now see this. >_>

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    Yes I do Necro old threads...and I read old books too. I leave it to others to judge the relevance of my input.

I should not have to defend myself for attempting to set the record straight. If you type NobleWatchmen into Google his nonsense is the first listing.
    I know why Neon and I are posting...as for the rest...

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    Ok then Lukwan, to be perfectly clear:

You say, "get over it," to Neon while you clearly can not "get over it," yourself as evidenced by bringing up old issues/threads. This is literally hypocrisy (which I'll make a point of stating is, 'bad' just to clarify for your sake) and makes you look kinda stupid (to me at least) especially when you need it spelled out.

That's my thing. I was shocked originally but now I've just lost a bit more hope for the future.

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you type NobleWatchmen into Google his nonsense is the first listing.
    That is valid (checked it myself, it IS the first thing that shows up) so I'll give you that. :p

However, you're still the one kicking up a fuss and bringing this whole issue into the spotlight, hence giving the thread the very publicity you don't want it to have, hence we see this as rather amusing (I do at least).

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    as for the rest...
    The rest of us have no bias, people who are butthurt are opinionated and those who are friendly with the admins are opinionated.

If you really paid any attention to this thread, you'd notice that the OP was pretty much dismissed. No one paid any attention and just suggested he leave if not happy with the server. He might be bashing it, but there is no real weight and thus this thread as a whole has no real sway over what people might be thinking, only enforcing pre-existent biases in people who are also butthurt. When people look back on this now and read it in a months' time, they'll not notice the dates until pointed out, and you'd look like a fanboy aggressively trying to defend the server, which is actually bad for said server.

That being said, let the thread die. I've no idea why anyone would be looking for this server in google if not searching for their own forums as a already existing player, so they should know this bit is irrelevant.

TL;DR, drop it, and let this thread sink and die, or be locked.