Does Santa Claus run his sleigh through the Starmade Universe?

Reaction score
    I'd like to know. So I can set up weapons on my station to shoot him down. This way I can prove to all those skepticals that he really does exist!

Oh... and what weaponry would you recommend for this job? :)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'd thought about seeker missiles, but he can probably use all those presents as chaff, so that's out then. Beam-beam would probably work, since Santa's sleigh must be pretty damn fast by necessity of his job, so AI-operated cannons have no chance of hitting.

I'd also recommend some jump inhibitors in case the sleigh incorporates jump drive technology.

Edit: I just realised some turrets with stop beams and cannons would probably be ideal. Ho hum...

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Wouldn't swarmers be able to hit him? Anyways, as I said. I want to shoot him down. Then I can salvage the wreckage and prove to the skeptics out there that Santa indeed exists and that he's not some kid's dad dressed as Santa. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    he better not. I heard that hanukkah zombie, kawanza bot, new years panda, and the Ramadan gnomes all put a hit out on him. Something about encroaching on other holidays and starting a few months early.

Not gonna lie, if i run into his sleigh, i will open fire on it, i would be a fool to turn down that kind of money.