Deny admin catalog access to moderators.

Reaction score
    Hey, looking for help once more. With the ability to deny commands to players via the admins file I am wondering if there is a way to also deny a user admin catalog access.

While we can deny moderators all give commands they can still access the admin catalog manager in game and spawn things in, which kind of counters not having the give commands. looked through a list of known commands cannot see anything related to spawning via the menu.

So anyone have any answerrs?

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    If anyone ever found a solution to this, there are still other admins, like me, that would like to know. Anyone have any solutions? Or is there no solution here?

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ok, I seem to have found a solution. I went through ALL of the commands and created some scripting that would make 3 levels of mods, which have admin status but are denied certain commands. Level 1 has all commands that might bring in blocks of ships blocked, including "/load", "/spawn_wave," "/creative_mode," "/give," ect. I then tested on an admin account, applying the permissions to it as a Mod level 1, and lo and behold.. I could NOT spawn ships in using the admin panel for blueprints and nor could I use the mass spawn. It told me the command was not allowed on my account. So, now I could go through all the possible relevant commands that it might use to perform these functions, but I am limited on time. My best guess which one it was was the "/load" command. So, if you deny an admin this command, try having them load a ship in and see if blocks it. If not, it's one of the other similar commands.