dark_J-Fleet-Works (DFW)

Reaction score
    hell0 everybody dark_J here and im proud to introduce the grand opening of dark_J-Fleet-Works (DFW)
    im assuming your wandering what is DFW? DFW is a organization that builds ships. there are currently two organizations DFW and DEFW (dark_J-Elite-Fleet-Works) ok now lets get into DFW ships. the DFW branch of ships uses a red and black color scheme and are designed to be very simple but beautiful ship designs. ship stats go first with DFW ships so you can always count on them being powerful however DFW ships will have small interiors depending on the ship because of that reason. since the designs are very simple I can build ships at a faster rate making up for the fact that im going to ignore my DFW ship branch more because the simpler designs don't look incredible of course they look great just not as good as I like. ship links will be available soon stay tuned!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    How about you first make a ship, and then after that make a topic? seems like a plan?

Reactions: Sliinty
    Reaction score
    hello everybody dark_J here and im finally going to give links to my uploaded ships. pics are with the link.

DFW_Concord_MK22_Complete
    stats:
    shields 1.35m
    powerregen: 2.6m
    powerstorage: 2.4m
    DPS: 88k
    turret DPS: 66K
    turret amount: 32
    length: 227m
    width: 83m
    height: 83m
    link: http://starmadedock.net/content/dfw_concord_mk22_complete.29/

DFW_Titan_MK39-W.I.P
    stats:
    shields: 3m planned 6m
    powerregen: 8m planned 8m
    powerstorage: 100m planned 100m
    outer hull completion: 40%
    interior completion: 10%
    AMC Cannon 1 DPS: 200k planned 200k
    AMC Cannon 2 DPS:100K 50% done (shotgun)
    turret completion 0%
    length: around 400m
    width: 83m
    height: 83m
    link: http://starmadedock.net/content/dfw_titan_mk39-w-i-p.276/

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    my first impression of these is Clownfish. like this.

the colorscheme would match up better if the ship had more shape to it. because a lionfish uses almost the same colorscheme, but look a whole lot more threatening:

my suggestion: fins, armor plates, heat radiation vanes, sensor dishes, and antennas.

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    TIL dark_j has discovered the full stop key on his keyboard :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    these ships look good, but i do agree with refirendum about the whole shape thingy.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I think that considering the shape you should replace the lava with black hull. It would look much much much better and wouldn't just rape eyes from all the light.

Reaction score
    my first impression of these is Clownfish. like this.

the colorscheme would match up better if the ship had more shape to it. because a lionfish uses almost the same colorscheme, but look a whole lot more threatening:

my suggestion: fins, armor plates, heat radiation vanes, sensor dishes, and antennas.
    done done and done my WIFI is arriving today :D I should get it at 7:30 pm also after some more math the new model ended up 2025 meters long... so it really was over 2000 meters long after all not 1200 meters long that was the original goal of the new model. also im making a new post for the new project this post is a huge mess thanks to so many hate comments.

Reaction score
    I think that considering the shape you should replace the lava with black hull. It would look much much much better and wouldn't just rape eyes from all the light.
    I agree also check out DEFW (dark_J-Elite-Fleet-Works) it uses my new color scheme and models these ships suck they are pretty good according to the average starmade ship but I needed something better so I recommend DEFW I will give pics etc about those ships once my new WIFI arrives today :D. also my titen uses the new model and I will release the 70m+ long anti capital fighters once I get them constructed :D

Reaction score
    these ships look good, but i do agree with refirendum about the whole shape thingy.
    yeah these ships are fairly old I am thinking about uploading a more recent ship but laziness always seams to get in the way lol.