Dalmont Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Dalmont

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): EST (GMT -4:00)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I will be moving mid-next month; but I will be able to do 3 - 4 hours per week dedicated counsel time at a minimum.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Since Winter / Spring 2013. So a little over two years now.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Builder, primarily creative.

I build for balance rather than performance. With playability and aesthetics taking precedence over functionality.

My survival playtime is spent revolving around faction management and cooperative play as a large group or fleet.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? Experience, and accessibility.

I'm also easily approachable, I keep my personal opinions and predispositions out of objective situations.

What are some of your weaknesses? I focus most of my efforts in the game itself and don't spend as long on the forums as I want too.

I'd like to change that and go further into the community at large.

What motivates you to become a council member? Just like my building, my community focus is on playability and aesthetics.

I want to focus my efforts on finding the best routes for improving the users experience and blending a unified visual style with unlimited creativity, and challenging survival gameplay.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I'm one of the most active content authors out there; and I'm responsible for managing several star-made communities.

I've been able to contribute some default content to the game as well.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.