Dagram Industries

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Welcome to Dagram Industries!
    Insert deceptive, uplifting slogan here.
    Content
    Skybox TypeI MkI:

Sybox is a copy/paste template of well-configured ship systems. I recommend it for starter ships or newbies, though it won't give all the power regeneration perks a non-modular system can offer.

Feel free to give feedback on content right on this thread. All finished content will be added to that main post. Updates on WIP stuff might be here in the form of new posts in this thread.

Last edited:

kiddan

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Welcome to the new Dagram Shipyards Industries!

I've actually got the time -and skill- to post here more often. There's a few ships I've already finished that I'll be uploading this week, but for starters I've got a template pack for building doomcubes starter ships ready to go!

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    Nice job on the newbie-helper toolkit. Be nice to see some "themed" versions of passage, or "outer hull"

kiddan

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Nice job on the newbie-helper toolkit. Be nice to see some "themed" versions of passage, or "outer hull"
    Thank you!

Not sure if I'll make variants for the passage, as it's something you can easily edit yourself. As for outer hull, maybe. I was thinking it would be useful for the newbies to have wedge-shaped Syboxes (Swedge?), and I could incorporate them via an outer hull set. =)

kiddan

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    There's a few ships I've already finished that I'll be uploading this week,
    Golly. Remind me not to make promises anymore! :confused: Took a break from uploading to practice better building techniques (my old ships were warm butter), there was also a short hiatus thrown into the mix.

My most recent project; A limited alternative to the Gatling gun. This cylinder has eight turrets that all shoot lock-ons at the selected target. The cylinder rotates just fast enough to allow the turrets some cover while reloading. Take a look:

I'll be modifying the turret bases next, as the turret heads don't have an optimal vertical range. I might have some more news once the mothership has a skeleton. =)

Reactions: Arkudo and ASM

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    lol, that Gatling Gun is awesome man

kiddan

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Just wanted to drop by and say the Gatling-ish project isn't dead. I've been busy with some projects elsewhere, but have still been finding time to experiment with interior and exterior themes (not my strong point, as of now).