CyberTao Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username CyberTao

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): -3 GMT (AST)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? As many as is required of me, and possibly more. The past month has had me watching the forums on an half hour -hourly basis.

I am looking for employment though, so time may be less if I manage to achieve this.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Many hours. The registry puts my account age at roughly 1 year 4 months. Been a few breaks here and there, but I have been around for a little while.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? 'Logistics' is how I've come to describe it, as I can't say that I am all that interested in PvP or building exactly. Think things like trade/supply runs, dock management, mining, and managing multiple stations (maybe someday this will be more of a thing).

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I babble a lot. And by that, I mean that I like to write long pieces of text sometimes, trying to cover any and all possible issues with the post within itself, minimizing time spent having a back-and-forth later on over it.

What are some of your weaknesses? Extensive empathy, to the point that the people around me and current conversations can have a major impact on my mood and mindset. Do note, that while I do have empathy, I have a severe lack of pity or sympathy. I will laugh, but I will also understand despite my laughing.

I am also hard to understand at times, as my word choice and occasionally horrible grammar (That word was the wrong word entirely level of horrible).

What motivates you to become a council member? I wish to act as a possible opposition depending on what topics the council is discussing. Often times I found there are small oversights or flaws that need to be pointed out in a person's argument.

I do not know what the topics the council will be discussing are, so it's hard to say, I just want to ensure that whatever is said and done doesn't cause unintended issues here or there.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I babble a lot. I often prod at suggestions to point out bits that are already planned to change or the possible limitations, issues and such. I've also done a bit of basic tutorial and troubleshooting, and am active in the chatroom most days.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.