Crusade Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Crusade

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT +10

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 14+ hours per week - There may be some time in the upcoming few weeks where I may not be at my computer, However I can still access the forum on my phone.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Since May 2013, approximately.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Builder - Creative (in Single-player)
    Industrialist - Miner, factory engineer (On Server)
    I prefer factions, but I'm not against being a lone wolf.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I can see the usefulness of suggested ideas, and know where the game seems to be lacking.
    I like to push for useful changes in game mechanics, such as improved turret functionality, so thy don't clip into your ship and cause all kinds of chaos.

What are some of your weaknesses? I lean towards anything to help the creative side of the game, or to make systems more complex.
    I also tend to push for more survival elements, such as hunger, fatigue, atmospheres and radiation.

What motivates you to become a council member? Being an active, useful member of the Starmade community. I want to see the game evolve and reach the maximum of it's potential.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I currently am a moderator, I try to remain as active as I can. I interact with the community, help others where I can. I also produce 3d model and shader modifications for Starmade.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Reactions: NuclearFun
    Status
    Not open for further replies.