Critter Beam

Reaction score
    I know critters are a ways off, but I wanted to ask for the ability to interact with them in a fashion other than combat. I'm asking for one hand item and two blocks.

The hand item is the Critter Beam, that hits like a laser but when fired on planet critters can reduce them to a block format that you can collect and place to respawn them.

The second block is the Habitat Dock. The Habitat Dock creates a zone like a docking area and can be enhanced with standard docking enhancers. When you attach the critter block to the Habitat Dock, it spawns the critter, who will then after wander around within the confines of the Habitat zone.

I've already got a design for the mighty space ark that I will wander around with collecting plants and animals. Would be totes fun, plz consider thanx

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I support the first.

The later, just connect a grav module on planet-terrain-blocks. Pls no more ugly green 3D-boxes while showing your ship in build mode.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Who would even want to fight a critter in the first place if they could just zap it and cause it to stop fighting, then toss it out the nearest airlock when they get back into space?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don\'t know, maybe it takes 30 seconds, by which time the critter has eaten you. A bazooka would do far better to protect you.