Crimson-Artist Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Crimson-Artist

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): MST

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? At least 40+ hours.

At present, I have a lot of time on my hands and I spend a good portion of it on the forums.

I can't see any thing in the foreseeable future that would eat up a significant amount of time for my term so I'm very much free to serve the community.

How long have you been playing StarMade? About a year and a half officially. almost 2 years If you count time spent playing before joining the old site.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Mostly PvE and creative building.

I'm mostly a lone wolf in multiplayer but I don't mind playing with others.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I try to look at issues from all points of view before commenting. Where possible I always try to compromise but if I feel strongly about something I will speak my mind.

I'm always in game testing out new ideas and concepts so as to innovate. I pride myself in my ability to understand the games systems and how to design ships that make use of them in ways that no one has seen before.

In terms of game play discussion I always air on the side of balance and robust solutions. I'm not afraid to sign on to changes to the game that would negatively effect my own style of play if it benefits the game as a whole.

When it comes to announcements I'm all about bringing the hype to get people excited.

What are some of your weaknesses? I get bored easily. I have attention deficit disorder and it can be very hard for me to concentrate on things if I'm not motivated.

What motivates you to become a council member? I want to help this game grow and become as big as some of the other games in its genre.

There was something about this game when i first came across it that just clicked with me and I knew that it had the potential to be amazing.

I play a lot of games and I want to see Starmade become just as well known as a certain other block building game ^^ while hopefully doing without all the problems that came with its popularity.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Over the last month or so I've been investing a massive amount of time in editing the Official Wiki. Updating it and adding information where none previously existed.

Thanks to my edits all of the Hull, Decoration, Factory, Manufacturing, and Terrain categories are replete with information. I intend to get every article on the wiki in a presentable and informative state. However I do cite my own limited knowledge of certain categories and do wish that I had more help.

Also I'm always on cruising the forums helping players when I can.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.