Crimson-Artist Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Crimson-Artist

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): Mountain Time (MT)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? about 10-20 hours. my work schedule sometimes fluctuates.

How long have you been playing StarMade? i've been starmade for more than 3 years now. I've enjoyed seeing this game evolve from such humble beginnings into what it is today.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I'm mostly a creative builder. I love to test the limits of the game and create designs that are both practical and awesome.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I know the game pretty well. I pride myself on the ability to take advantage of the games mechanics to construct inventive designs that solve a lot of problems that players tend to run into.

I also have an eye for good suggestions and how they might be used if implemented.

What are some of your weaknesses? I come up with many ideas and but many never see completion.

I tend to be a perfectionist and often take too long to complete a project.

What motivates you to become a council member? I love this game and I would like to help in any way that I can.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I'm one of the admins of and most active contributor to the official StarMade Wiki. Under my stewardship the wiki has gone from extremely outdated to streamlined and informative. There is still much work to be done but I accept any and all help.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.