[DEAD] Concord's End - A Starmade Adventure

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    NOTICE

Production for Concord's End is not affected by Power 2.0, due to the creation of a Power 1.0 server for asset building and filming. Production will continue without delay.

As of January 21, 2018, Concord's End is firmly against Power 2.0.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    FINALLY AN UPDATE.

Basically, scriptwriting is going well, as episodes up to 8 are now fully scripted.

Also we made more things.

firstly there's this Trident shipyard station, that will see a lot of use in several episodes that are set close to Trident territories.

Also, this glorious new thing.

Basically, Zorozeenee's private Throne Room and it's adjoining corridor.

Non

Reaction score
    Also, this glorious new thing.
    >tfw Trident builds better Vaygr stuff then Vaygr )))
    I mean, I'm not a great builder, but in that first picture they made the classic mistake of making red lighted sections too large.
    Starmade's red lights are awful. Red-lit ice is way too pink and crystals are way too orange so you can easily have too much in one place and loose the effect.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Well, damn... if I was in Vaygr I'd come begging for the blueprint for whatever that throne room is on.
    And then I'd be kicked for disgracing my faction. But it's be worth it.

Good thing I'm independent now...

Anyway, it's wonderfully menacing. Zoro should take notes!

Reactions: Jake_Lancia

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And I've been gathering up the other faction's fleets that'll be used within the series. Here is RedEagle's current fleet lineup
    So I've just realized that this appears the most up to date pic of the RE fleet in CE, so I'll leave the additions/changes made to it here.

First up we have the Khora class which was mainly designed by jontyfreack all I did was add a few minor details to the top/bottom parts and the turrets.

The other change I want to mention is the redesign of the Shuriken. Here is what it looks like now.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Will that mammoth class be available for download?
    So I've just realized that this appears the most up to date pic of the RE fleet in CE, so I'll leave the additions/changes made to it here.

First up we have the Khora class which was mainly designed by jontyfreack all I did was add a few minor details to the top/bottom parts and the turrets.

The other change I want to mention is the redesign of the Shuriken. Here is what it looks like now.

Captain Skwidz Any assets I can gain permission to post will be made available to the public after Season One has finished it's run. This includes ships, stations, interior sets and skins.

Damnit MeRobo they look too good to be an edgy faction's ships! :P

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    By the way, are we only using standard iMSADs in CE or iMPs as well?

Reaction score

Hello Everyone, I am speeking on behalf of the remaining Concord's End team. This will be our LAST update.

As of April 14, 2018, we have taken the decision to cancel all development on the televised series Concord's End.

There are a number of factors contributing to this move, but I will list the main 3 in this update.

-the first beeing that the CE staff have become unable to continue on the series due to real-life commitments. but this is one of the minor contributing factors.

-the second is that after the Power 2.0/2.1 update to starmade, our team has basically had to remake all our assets which effectivly doubled our workload for the asset building team. (just to put that in perspective, the last asset count for just ships was 82 entities that needed to be refit for the series again, ranging from fighters, all the way up to titans.)

-the final nail in the coffin was the February 3rd "Management and moderation changes" update to the Starmade Dock. The frankly disgusting behavior of the Schine team on their own website lead the CE team to cancel this gift for the game and community.

Concord's End was originaly ment to be a thank you for Starmade, as a way to support the game and advertise its potential in a wacky and crazy story made by its community. but after these 3 events (mainly the last one) the Concord's End Team has officaly terminated this project, we believe that after the recent actions of the Schine team that they do not deserve this gift from us. Maybe one day we will return to finish what we started.

This is Plaz and the other 24 members of the Concord's End team signing off.

the team (only the ones who wanted their names on this list)

-Plaz (Crazyf22raptor)
    -Jake_Lancia
    -MeRobo
    -Jontyfreack
    -Captain Tankman
    -Nauvran
    -therimmer96
    -yoyo
    -Aesthetics
    -RedAlert_007
    -Nedral

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It appears to me that things Khora is intended for have a tendency to disapear (I was about to finish it's systems the day power 2.0 dropped, now CE won't happen). I wonder what would happen if either jonty or me upload a version of it to CC :thinking:

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I've received news that Plaz (crazyf22raptor ) is planning on using the written scripts in conjunction with the original series plan and other CE lore to write a novel based around the events of the dead Concord's End series.

I suppose he wants to ensure that all the scripts, background info, lore, etc doesn't go *completely* to waste.

In other news, I am planning on releasing a massive Concord's End Community Content Pack featuring every asset built or modified for the series, although I will not be updating any of the assets to Power2.0 standard and providing them 'as is'. Basically, no refunds :DDD

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    I've received news that Plaz (crazyf22raptor ) is planning on using the written scripts in conjunction with the original series plan and other CE lore to write a novel based around the events of the dead Concord's End series.
    Get Plaz to PM me, then. I still have an unfinished subplot for the ol' Concord's End series. It may yet be of some use.

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    In other news, I am planning on releasing a massive Concord's End Community Content Pack featuring every asset built or modified for the series, although I will not be updating any of the assets to Power2.0 standard and providing them 'as is'. Basically, no refunds :DDD
    Can I give the RE assets I provided a look befor you release them? Some of them weren't completely done/ had to undergo some small changes before the series release.