concerning custom station spawns?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    how do we get our custom stations to spawn?

the instructions on the update news post weren't very specific, and what if say my directory is missing the specified folders?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    There is a new directory "blueprints-stations" in the main directory of starmade. in there there are 3 subfolders "pirate", "neutral", and "trading-guild" (those folders might not exist when updating, since there are no defaults yet, so you can create them if needed)

Reactions: RoyalWolfe
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    mine is either missing this, or its just not there. I have looked and the directory for the directory of these folders is just not there either.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Enter the Starmade Starmade Folder
    Create a folder called Blueprints-stations.
    Enter that folder and create 3 folders called Pirate, Neutral and Trading Guild.

The main file would not be created because there was no reason to, since none of the other files were. If the 3 factions wouldnt be generated cause they were empty, why would the containing folder be Generated? It would also be empty!

Reaction score
    Are you in a new universe? Or at least a new sector? It works fine for me.
    Btw off topic but does anyone know how I can convert a ship into a station or at least get rid of the core somehow?

Reaction score
    Do you have stations in their respective folders?
    If you have the folder structure set up as explained above,
    you have a new universe, you have blueprints inside those folders and it still doesn't work then I don't know.
    You must be doing something wrong, check everything again because it works for everyone else.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So how doesn't this thing work exactly, will it replace all the stations? does it always protect the one spawn default? does it have to have one in each of the three folders?

Reaction score
    i seem to be having the same issue. what will the stations save format be? .sment as the ones i have are, or is that the problem? other than that, i honestly cant get it to work. sorry if im just being stupid but i need help.

Last edited: