Components disconnecting

Reaction score
    Since the update today (April 4) a friend and I have spent a good bit of time on our server (just running off my computer). We have never had any issues, but today we started having one: the components of our ships were disconnecting. What I mean is this: I go to enter a ship, and the action bar is empty. I hit T to access the menu, and there is no weapons computer. I go to select the weapons computer in build mode, and it is not connected to the cannons, so I went through the whole ship reconnecting them (just a fighter so it didn't take too long), but that didn't fix it, so I tried reconnecting the computer to the core, and that worked. Anyway it's done this multiple times and to multiple ships. Restarting the server seems to fix it but its pretty annoying. Any thoughts?

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    OK i can see why that is annoying, after restarting the server were you able to buy them from the cataloger working fine or were the computers disconnected there too?

Reaction score
    I'm pretty sure that I could buy them from the catalog in working order before the server restarted.