Collision Damage to agressive

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I played on a server where collison damage is activ and it is no0t bad at all nut it is impossible to land on a planet when it is active only with a ship core but not with a ship also when you land really slow i tried it once and when i hit the ground the ship begann to bug into the planet blocks and was nearly destroyed.
    Also in the new rail docking system docked blocks what touch an other block will be distroyed when undock.
    This doesn't happen always but nearly anytime so I had to replace the Rail docker and rail after undock.
    I suggest a impact speed for blocks for damage them and really damage not instant destroy the block.
    So at a low spead impact the nblock will only be damaged and can be repaired like in the normal damage system from weapon damage.

Reaction score
    In the settings you can change the speed at which blocks will be destroyed by collision damage (default is 2).
    For example if you have a ship going 10m/s it will be susceptible to collision damage, but if you have a ship going at 1m/s it will not be damaged.

Tell the server owner to increase the collision damage min speed to something like 30.

Reaction score
    The collision damage currently offered in the game is only a testing version with very limited ability. It is by no means a finished version of what the devs wanted out of collision damage. It's in game settings only as an optional choice, but it is recommended that it is not used as it is still extremely buggy and not optimized or perfected.

ResonKinetic

SPICY hot dog child
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    In the settings you can change the speed at which blocks will be destroyed by collision damage (default is 2).
    For example if you have a ship going 10m/s it will be susceptible to collision damage, but if you have a ship going at 1m/s it will not be damaged.

Tell the server owner to increase the collision damage min speed to something like 30.
    this doesn't work. no matter how high you set it, you'll always take damage from collision. needs to be fixed.