Chunks not loading on local server

Reaction score
    A couple of my ships have had large chunks vanish. i used admin spawn to create a new ship with this blueprint and it spawned a ship missing the same chunks as the original ship in the game. I was sent here from reddit

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Tester
    Looks like this for me
    As i do have no idea how it is suppossed to look, if there are parts missing than the Blueprint got corrupted
    (there was a problem with chunk saving before .200.333 i think, which caused build roll backs of sorts)
    Could have happened due to a server problem. Havnt seen that happening in .334 and no clue how to reproduce then.
    Screenshot_8.jpg

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm also uploading my bundle here as well. Before saving the blueprint and exiting the game the engine blocks were not missing. The missing blocks also persist over to the blueprint (as seen by the missing chunk of engine blocks). I can consistently reproduce this issue.

Notable of mention is that this ship was built entirely in this version 0.200.334 of the game.

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've also been experiencing this issue, any word on a fix? It's making the game unplayable for me at the moment.

Reaction score
    Same here. Just started playing again. First ship I build has this issue.

Reaction score
    Has anyone solved, or found the cause for this issue btw? I'm having this to the level that 10 to 20% of everything I'm building is not saving. I've reloaded after saving BP after "Patching" the holes but chunks show up in the same areas. Also the patches I'm having to do, they are sporadically spaced, its like space is dotted with mini black holes, or space mines.