Chunk missing from ship + Area not initialized

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Something wierd happened to me when I tried to load in an older ship of mine to work on it, there is a huge chunk missing out of the back of the ship and every time I try to fix the missing section I get the Area not initialized error. I can remove and place blocks that already exist on the ship but not the chunk that is missing on the ship.

Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    sounds to me (guessing) there might be some corruption there. hopefully somebody else will have a better insight.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    sounds to me (guessing) there might be some corruption there. hopefully somebody else will have a better insight.
    aw jeez I hope not, I've put a lot of time and effort into this ship, it'd suck to start over again.

Reaction score
    The last update was helpfull against missing chunks. I had the same issue, now it's gone. But old BP affected by this bug are just.... affected. You can do anything about it. It's the way it was saved. With big holes. Make sure to be to the last release now :)

Maybe try to reload an old release for saving again your BP. Chunks will be missing but it can be usefull against your area error.