Cargo wont transfer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am having some trouble getting my inventory to transfer between docked ships. I linked the basic rail to the inventory(1) i want to add too, and the docker rail to the other inventory(2). I turned off auto pull on the one i want to pull from(2) and left it on on the other(1). i set it(1) to pull sapsun ore and put some in the other inventory(2). i set permissions on both ships as well. any help would be appreciated.
    thanks
    basic rail to cargo(1)

cargo(1)

docker to cargo(2)

cargo(2)

Reaction score
    Huh, this has me stumped. The only thing(s) I can think of are:

Triple ensure that the pulling cargo has enough room to transfer the full capacity of the docked cargo. It doesn't, the docked has 700, the puller only 200, and yes I know that shouldn't matter, but it often does.

The "new" rail load and unload blocks may have completely taken over that function, even though they weren't supposed to.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the reply
    My main cargo was doing the same even though it had way more space. I've been working on trying to get my 2 part miner up and running for a few hours now. I setup up that other cargo(1) to troubleshoot this. Guess I'll just manually unload for the time being

-edit-
    I forgot to say I tried the unloading rail as well. I didn't try the loading rail though. I can try that tomorrow
    -edit edit-
    Looking at the starmade YouTube channel it looks like you do use the load and unload rails now. I must have messed up when I tried the unloading rail. I'll give it another go when I get home

Last edited: