Cargo wont transfer when docked.

Reaction score
    Hey guys now I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what but I have been trying to link my storage blocks to my rail dockers so i can transfer cargo between them but for some reason it only worked once for a few seconds then stopped. I tried getting it to work since but at this point I'm stumped. I've broke and replaced both storage blocks, the rail docker and rail with no prevail, I made sure the rails were connected to their storage and I made sure the station was set to auto pull only as shown in the screen shots below. at this point I've been googling for an answer all over the place and there's just no answers out there I've found.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    With out a copy of the blueprint of the station with the docked cargo entity its hard to say. Is the rail that it is docked to the one that is linked to cargo. Its easy on one side since its the docker. The side with the rail has to be the one the rail is directly on.

I assume from the picture attached your trying to transfer cargo from the bottom picture cargo to the top picture cargo?
    I forget exactly which way the links go but its only possible to link them the correct way. You can't actually link these around the wrong way.

Cargo Box from (not pulling) > Docker (docker on rail) Rail > Cargo to(pulling)

Otherwise if your willing attach a blueprint copy to the post and people can have a look.

Reaction score
    Starseeker87's Space Station(Support post)
    ^^^
    The link to my space station.

Starseeker87's Mining ship(For support forum)
    ^^^
    The link to the miner I was trying to connect to the station.

The rail for the miner is located on the bottom of the station, I had the rail facing galactic north i believe but I'm sure that's not what is causing the issue. Thank you for the help.
    :D

Edit: My miner is still in construction but should be somewhat operational.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Just to demonstrate you can actually attach them to a forum post.

merged post

Everything is connected correctly. You just need to set the storage box as to which items to collect and what amounts per cycle. I have mine set to collect everything in 10mil units each per cycle. It will transfer less than that if available.

Attachments

Reactions: Starseeker87