Capturing a Station

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I tried searching the forums for this but everything I found only referred to building a station. I want to know, is it possible to capture one of the stations that are already in the game? I know you can put build blocks in them. But that doesnt allow you to really control it. I would like to take one of the stations and basically turn it into a lumbering titan/station that can be flown and dock ships at (if me and my friends can ever get the docking feature to work....).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    No. There is no way to capture a Space Station, or any other thing. I guess you have to Big it. But you can salvage all the blocks from the staion if you light. Or you can add stuff to the base, if you like.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You have to buy a faction module and create a faction. Then you place the faction module and register to your faction. You can also make it your factions home.

Reaction score
    Well I would suggest using a build core, so you can have more options with editing the station into of your own e.g. Adding gravity, docking and turrets. But CLAIM a station you\'ll need to place a faction module in the station.

best of luck anyhow.

Reaction score
    I just put a build block on the main bridge (top most room), stacked a faction block on it, and went about adding docting and power and turrets. it identified as one piece and that display on my hud says my power and shields exist (idk if the ones that were already there were recognised but I put a sizeable bank in myself from another station).

Pretty happy with how it worked out, myself

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the ideas, but I don\'t think any of them allow you to place a ship core and fly it.