Cant place or use storage blocks.

Reaction score
    Hi! For some reason i can't properly Place or use the storage blocks. I can Place the main part (where you access the storage) but not the "storage expanders". When i link them to the main block they become see-trough and unusable. When i exit buildmode the blocks are completely invisible and i can walk through them.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    That is completely normal. In star-made, the storage blocks are hidden until you have enough supplies in the actual storage block. Once you have enough supplies, you will start to see dynamic storage blocks popping up in that area.

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    yup,they are not actual blocks,they are areas that you reserve for actual stuff once you put stuff in the main storage unit

Reaction score
    Ok, thanks alot! This was bugging me really badly!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462436432,1462436064][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That is completely normal. In star-made, the storage blocks are hidden until you have enough supplies in the actual storage block. Once you have enough supplies, you will start to see dynamic storage blocks popping up in that area.
    Thanks alot! I have one more question, i have bought the game on steam, but as you can see i don't have the "Bought copy of starmade" badge. How do i get it?

Reaction score
    • Tester
    if you did that not that long ago than give it a bit more time .. a day or two maybe.
    if the badge still isnt showing up, either post in the webside support forum (because this is game support ;) or open a support ticket under the help section of the webside