[DEAD] Concord's End - A Starmade Adventure

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    It's a shame it didn't pan out, we had some pretty cool stuff put together so far. For those interested, I'll post the skins I was working on for this series, since they could be used for just about any faction out there if the logos are removed (Of course, I'll keep the versions with the logos as well in the download). I'm curious to see what Plaz comes up with in this novel he's writing, sounds cool.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    download doesnt seem to want to work. could maybe be the fact im on win 10 and its trying to launch one drive (which ive blocked).

edit: now its working.
    yep it's a OneDrive download. If other people have problems like this I'll move it to another host.

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    yep it's a OneDrive download. If other people have problems like this I'll move it to another host.
    might be best. turns out windows 10 somehow signed me in and set me up without my consent. hence i could download the second time. i certainly didnt do it myself.

Edit: yup, because I made a windows account to sort some registration stuff out, and even though I didnt login (ever) on firefox or anything, win 10 logged me in automatically to onedrive (a service I otherwise wouldnt have used and didnt want). I;m now having the inbuilt spam crap of windows trying to launch all the time. So please, do change the filehost. Dropbox is still generally decent for public sharing of such files (as one example).