Can no longer change password

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Forge here, my page for changing my password is messed up. Hoping someone can fix this. Posting pic in a sec.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Confirmed, it's affecting me too. I'll send a report of this to resba and have this solved soon. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: Planr
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This bug has unfortunately been around for over a month. I hope it gets fixed soon.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    You do not change your password on the forum, all account details are managed by the registry.

There is no page on the forums to change your password, password management forum side was removed. Where are you getting this link to change your password from?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I think it would be a lot easier if changing the password was as simple as just going to your account info in forum settings and changing it. I hate having to use the registry thing because its just so dang confusing.

resba

administrator
    Reaction score
    I think it would be a lot easier if changing the password was as simple as just going to your account info in forum settings and changing it. I hate having to use the registry thing because its just so dang confusing.
    Unfortunately that's not possible, however we could always add a "Change Password" option to the dropdown menu which redirects to the Registry.

Reactions: Planr
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Unfortunately that's not possible, however we could always add a "Change Password" option to the dropdown menu which redirects to the Registry.
    That's acceptable. Thank you.