Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Reaction score

Here, anyone can build to their heart's content while surrounded by a fun, active community! Restricted admin access and creative mode is granted when offering a sufficient amount of cake to the admins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a simple set of rules to follow, however what you do so long as it is within the rules is YOUR DECISION ENTIRELY!

1- No killing other players without their prior consent.

2- Don't damage anything that isn't yours, unless the creator of the object says it is okay.

3- Build at least one sector from spawn.

4- Faction politics or personal grudges are to be left at the door. We will kick and eventually ban people who kick up outside arguments

5- DO NOT STEAL BLUEPRINTS. We check the logs quite regularly, and if you are found to have stolen someones BP, you will be permanently banned from the server

6- Do not spawn builds that are not yours without the permission of the original creator.

7- Keep the peace. A little banter here and there or a good political discussion are perfectly fine. What is not fine is excessive profanity, flaming, or insults.

8- Don't harass people - if someone asks you to leave their sector, do so. If someone tries to get away from you, leave them alone. Some people woke on secret stuff, or have bad PC's and don't need you and your silly titan harassing them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Staff

HeadAdmins
    therimmer96
    Nauvran
    Jake_Lancia
    FlyingDebris
    Captain Tankman

Moderators
    ---
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to contact us

You can either PM the staff, leave a message here or message us on Discord

Website
    The Cake Network

Community Projects
    Projects – Cake Build Server
    THIS IS NFD WITH A NEW NAME. IF YOU HAD ACCESS TO NFD, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO CBS

Application form

All subjects have to be filled.

Applications should be posted in this thread

InGameName-

Why you want to join the server-

Example of your work-

Your favourite type of cake-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can connect to the server either from the ingame server list, or sm.cakebuildserver.com:57921

Last edited:

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    NFD is NFDed for the last time - and it isn't coming back.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Reaction score
    IGN- xisec

I am new in this game, and I have realized that it is a game made for multiplayer (this game with a good server can be EPIC).
    I have seen that it is an active server and... I have 50 ping :D
    I have to say that I am from Spain and my english is not the best of the world but ... I try ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Example of your work-
    Thoday is my second day in game ... I have made this, lol:
    https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwF...Lkhfbdivn9ASm7I0Q.DvCgHJndAJOZDakiZ14QflrZsRI

I dont like cakes :(.
    Of course not true. Chocolate.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- xisec

I am new in this game, and I have realized that it is a game made for multiplayer (this game with a good server can be EPIC).
    I have seen that it is an active server and... I have 50 ping :D
    I have to say that I am from Spain and my english is not the best of the world but ... I try ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Example of your work-
    Thoday is my second day in game ... I have made this, lol:
    https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwF...Lkhfbdivn9ASm7I0Q.DvCgHJndAJOZDakiZ14QflrZsRI

I dont like cakes :(.
    Of course not true. Chocolate.
    Whitelisted. Please contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    TrojanTurkey's application

1. I have friends on this server and would like to be able to build and play with them.
    (Note to Nauvran: This was the ship that was stolen from me for a separate application to this server)
    3. Red Velvet has always been my favorite cake, but lemon with vanilla frosting is a close second.

Flatfish2.png Flatfish3.png Flatfish4.png Flatfish5.png
    Flatfish.png

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Hey guys

Quick updates on the current state of things!

Cake Build Server is running really well so far. I've had no reports of performance issues or crashes, except for a few clientside nullpointers. Do PM me here or on Discord if the server does run into issues, providing a timestamp it took place so I can look at the logs.

Sector Exports from NFD have been moved over and placed in an NFD folder. When importing a sector on CBS, please add "nfd/" without the quotation marks before your file title. If you export a sector from NFD after right now, please PM me the name so I can move it over ASAP.

We've also purchased the correct domain for once. sm.infinitehavoc.co.uk is no longer the official way to connect to the server, and we ask that you switch over to sm.cakebuildserver.com as soon as possible, so that should we be forced to move IP address at some point, you'll still be able to connect in the future.

Remember to report any technical server issues to me. I'll handle any issues sent to me as soon as I can.

Thanks to the community for sticking with us through the poor performance for so long.

Long live PotatoTheThird

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    IGN- SpookyServaL

Why you want to join the server- I have friends on the server. I would like to build with them and get advice as I'm a newer player.

Example of your work- This is my Viking Helmet ship:
    Your favourite type of cake- I love myself a good ice cream cake.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10

1. I have friends on this server and would like to be able to build and play with them.
    (Note to Nauvran: This was the ship that was stolen from me for a separate application to this server)
    3. Red Velvet has always been my favorite cake, but lemon with vanilla frosting is a close second.

View attachment 37129 View attachment 37130 View attachment 37131 View attachment 37132
    View attachment 37128
    Need IGN.

IGN- SpookyServaL

Why you want to join the server- I have friends on the server. I would like to build with them and get advice as I'm a newer player.

Example of your work- This is my Viking Helmet ship:
    Your favourite type of cake- I love myself a good ice cream cake.
    Whitelisted. Please contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    i want to join the server because my friends are in it, and im just getting into starmade. just wanna have fun

example of work is here - sorry it looks kinda crappy, it looks cooler in 3d

IGN: literally my username above

type of cake? red velvet.

Attachments

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    i want to join the server because my friends are in it, and im just getting into starmade. just wanna have fun

example of work is here

type of cake? red velvet.
    Need IGN (Ingame name).

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10

View attachment 37129 View attachment 37130 View attachment 37131 View attachment 37132
    View attachment 37128
    Sorry, I forgot to post my IGN. It is TrojanTurkey...