Build me a Battlecruiser worthy of Marauding Nations!!!

Reaction score
    I need a good looking battlecruiser to inspire awe and fear into the heart of my enemies... I am willing to give as a prize a heavy freighter with shuttles (RP oriented) in exchange. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Note: Must be RP Oriented

Time: 4 months

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My advice to people doing this: use the OP\'s display picture (which I think is either an elephant or a logo related to the Mandalorians of Star Wars, can\'t remember, but I\'ve seen it somewhere) as the basic design for the ship, since it\'s alien-ish, it\'s long, it has a point, and looks vaguely like a skull, all of which is good for a marauding ship to strike fear into people.

Reaction score
    an rp oriented ship can be anything hell i could easilly make just put in my old battleship and say that it has a lore then make up a story how can i be sure what the risks are. and what the rewards might be for taking up this competition?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah... The rules... Right... Uhhh... The ship needs to be about 40k Blocks(if possible)...

Color Is Red and Black... Other than that just do your best and remember about 3 1/2 months left...(I\'m being generous with the time!!)

Reaction score
    Wait, that doesnt..

yep, it does. It looks serious.

FOURTY THOUSAND BLOCKS IN THREE MONTHS?!?!?

Ok, now you are overestimateing the community. I don\'t even know if i ship that big has ever been made, so good luck getting a entry.

EDIT: and that\'s plain underwhelming. Like I said, it likely is a record breaker and I get... A large freighter with a few shuttles. Is this a troll thread?

Reaction score
    40k blocks is nothing, 40km long is what you are thinking. Most big ships you see are in the 100k\'s of blocks.

Reaction score
    So you expected people to build YOU an amazing, unstopable ship for some little crappy ships... why would anyone in the right mind ever do that.

Reaction score
    So I made a really cool faction and got cool builders who could build cool ships.

That\'s called getting things done, son. You cant just go around yelling at people for ships.

Reaction score
    Since almost everyone is bein a little hater about a contest with a prize that would\'ve been nice this contest has stopped. I hope you haters are happy now. Even though there are people out there just starting Starmade I am one of those who have a great imagination... I didn\'t care how long wide or tall it was, didn\'t even matter what materials it was made of, this was supposed to challenge everyone\'s skill. Go look at the other contests about battleships and battle cruisers and tell me I\'m not the only one to post a challenge about those ship classes.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    http://star-made.org/node/11708