Brushed Steel Hull Textures

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello everyone, first time posting, but I've been playing the game for about 3 weeks now.

Anyway, the reason for my post is to show some hull textures I've made...I doubt I'll ever be motivated enough to turn them into a whole texture pack, although I haven't ruled it out completely.

First, let me say I'm quite impressed with Kupu's textures. All of them are professionally done and look very nice in-game. About the only thing I'd change would be the hull textures...and I sort of did that. At any rate, take a look at them and see what you think.

I'd be happy to provide the highest resolution pngs I have if someone wants to put them into a texture pack or something. I had planned to just post the hull textures here, but apparently, imgur compresses the files, so the ones you see here have suffered a little from that.

Without further ado, here's the goods...sorry, I'm an imgur noob so I couldn't quite figure out how to get the images embedded directly in this post:

http://imgur.com/a/xCvY2

Reaction score

Looking good mate!

I did the same myself although mine are more plain heh, Also using Kupu\'s TP for everything else

nothing comes close to his Systems/planet Textures for me.

cheers!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i wish i could mix this TP with the others, i love the brushed steel look, it looks amazing

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    They don\'t look out of place among the others textures, nicely done mate.

ps. glad you enjoyed the TP.

Reaction score
    all you have to do is use an image editor and paste these over the other hulls from another texture set