Brierie UK server finally has NPC's!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This is mostly to inform old timers that Brierie has finally figured out the issue with the NPC's. Basically because it was a Linux based server, it did not transfer the pertinent information over to the server database. It is apparently a known bug for Linux systems that has now been fixed since we were able to get the server owner on to drag them into said database.

So come one and come all to the galaxies best damn SM server once again.

starmade-screenshot-0242.png

Reaction score
    If I may ask, what are the specs on your server?
    I'm currently running mine on a CentOS7 VDS with 4GB RAM and I can't decide if the server is too low on specs, or if it's just my crappy office PC. :P

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    If I may ask, what are the specs on your server?
    I'm currently running mine on a CentOS7 VDS with 4GB RAM and I can't decide if the server is too low on specs, or if it's just my crappy office PC. :P
    I am hardly an authority, but I ran into issues using only 4 GB of ram just playing single player. Nowadays I use 8 as standard. For a multiplayer server, I am pretty sure 4 is way too low.

Reaction score
    I am hardly an authority, but I ran into issues using only 4 GB of ram just playing single player. Nowadays I use 8 as standard. For a multiplayer server, I am pretty sure 4 is way too low.
    That's exactly the answer I was hoping for..
    The issue for me is that I can't really monitor the usage if the RAM is pre-allocated.

I'll just give my VM more memory and see how that goes.. if there's enough free on the host.