Block ID instant Lookup app

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Block ID Instant Lookup app (Brought to you by SMEdit2)

SMEdit2_BlockLookup

This simple computer java app is very small and very helpful for all single players looking to build creative style, and admins of multi player servers who need those block ids quickly.

This java app is part of the SMEdit2 application but we felt that users would like a simple and small stand alone version for other uses.

The app uses dynamic results to what you type in the search field so it updates as you type

SMEdit2_BlockLookup Download link

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Just downloaded it and it works great, much faster and easier then looking for them on the Wikis like I've been doing. Thanks!

Reactions: Bobby Bighoof

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Fantastic little program
    I must say I love it
    It is near to perfect, there is but one thing that troubles me with it
    What if I do not remember the name of the block I wish to use?
    May I suggest that you add some sort of full list?
    Just so one is able to look through it all if the name of the block have been forgotten

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Fantastic little program
    I must say I love it
    It is near to perfect, there is but one thing that troubles me with it
    What if I do not remember the name of the block I wish to use?
    May I suggest that you add some sort of full list?
    Just so one is able to look through it all if the name of the block have been forgotten
    That's a thought but you don't even have to know the name of the block just part of it and you can make the max results larger so much so you can just click on the results number and manually type a max number even as high as 10,000 not that you would need that there isn't 10,000 blocks.

TBH the wiki is far better at seeing all blocks. lol (for now)

We will develop on this more to try and include the icon images of the blocks and maybe a full list later. :) thanks for the suggestions they are always welcome.

Reactions: Nauvran

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    There is a webpage thing that functions exactly like this so you don't need to bother the wiki ever again. So we have an app and a page app. I love my options :D

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    There is a webpage thing that functions exactly like this so you don't need to bother the wiki ever again. So we have an app and a page app. I love my options :D

Yes I know of the web page but I'm one of those people that don't like to have web pages up all the time, and I know of quite a few people who have too much installed on their web browsers to want to call on web pages while their game is running.

In future development for this app I will make it lower to the icon tray so that people don't even have to have it on their task bars at the bottom of their screen. They can just click the icon in the icon tray and there it is.

:) thanks for the supportive reply.