Blaza612 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Blaza612

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT + 10

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I'm still in school, so the amount of time is limited, however, I'm usually online for six hours each day, that time of which, I am free unless real-life or school-work gets in the way.

On the weekends, if nothing gets in the way, I'll be online for approximately 12 hours for each of the two days.

In total, I'll be online for approximately 54 hours per week, as stated before, I'll be available to contribute to the Council for all of the time I'm online.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I started playing around the time of Yogswarm, as the Yogscast are the ones who originally introduced me to Starmade. I played singleplayer for a few months, and then moved on. A year or two later, I rediscovered Starmade, in all of it's updated glory, and soon joined the community. I've been around here for about 5-6 months now, and have not stopped being active on Starmade Dock since.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I quite enjoy singleplayer, I just tend to enjoy singleplayer games. I love building ships, one of my favorite things to do, however, I'm not very good at it. I enjoy the survival aspect of Starmade as well, it takes a lot of grinding, but becomes massively worth it in the end. I haven't dived into factions too much yet, but hope to create a faction in the factions sub-forum soon.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I'm open-minded, or, at least I believe I am. I rarely reject other ideas, especially if they contradict ideas I've made, as they allow me to see what exactly is wrong with them, and change them in ways that I would've never thought would make it better without the third-party feedback.

I have some technical knowledge, not much, but I do possess some, and have the capacity to know what will fit into the game, in a technical sense.

I will put the game and it's community before myself in every situation, the one thing I care about the most is the game itself, and to make sure it becomes better, I will put it before my own desires in all cases, and will never do any less.

What are some of your weaknesses? I lack experience. I'm still young, (15 to be exact) and haven't had nearly as much experience as, probably everyone else who is trying to get into the council.

I can get very easily distracted in a non-work environment (such as my home) and will find it hard to stay focused 100% of the time, I may end up day dreaming at any random point.

What motivates you to become a council member? I really want to see this game grow and change to become an absolutely brilliant game. There is so much that can be done to change the game, and the chance to be apart of the people who can make the change happen is something that I would never turn down. As stated previously, the one thing I care about, is the bettering of the game, and having the chance to influence the game for the better is the one thing that motivates me to be a part of the council.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I've made a number suggestions to improve the overall game, such as one regarding a dynamic galaxy (in terms of factions) and other smaller ones. I'm also the host of the Unofficial Station Competition which was hosted to give people a reason to build the amazing stations that were seen with the official contest. I'm also active on chat and am happy to give any advice/help when needed.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

• Flaming I: Dec 17, 2015 - Jan 17, 2016 at 5:07 PM (2 Warning Points)
    • Flaming II: Dec 7, 2015 - Feb 7, 2016 at 2:39 PM (3 Warning Points)
    • Flaming II: Nov 20, 2015 - Jan 20, 2016 at 9:02 PM (3 Warning Points)
    • Flaming I: Sep 30, 2015 - Oct 30, 2015 (2 Warning Points)

Status
    Not open for further replies.