Biostrakk110 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Biostrakk110

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT-7

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I am able to commit about 55 hours a week to being on the council. My summer break will start in June, so when that time comes around I will be able to commit 100+ to it then. I will be taking some short vacations every now and then throughout the summer, but not too often.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I have been playing starmade for about two years now. I was one of the many who started playing after the yogscast did a lets-play on it.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I am primarily a ship builder. I also do a bit of survival, but not too much. I play both in singleplayer and on the Mushroom Fleet server. I am in my own one man faction in a small factory in a quiet corner of space.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? A quality I believe will make me a good council member is that I am a compromiser. I have been involved in some ancient flame wars by relation, and consistently tried to stop it or even just make the people arguing calm down a bit. I am also a good leader. Whenever a situation arises, I always try and get people organized (Or just do it myself) so we (or I) can solve the task or issue to our (my) best possible ability.

What are some of your weaknesses? A weakness of mine is that I am young, and therefore inexperienced. I have not been exposed to as many situations as some older candidates, so I may be ill-equipped in some situations.

What motivates you to become a council member? I want to become more involved in the community. Also, I believe in the reason this council was made. I want to see that that purpose is carried out and reaches it's highest potential.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Currently, I have presented multiple ideas, ships, and opinions to the forums. I am not too active posting on the forums, but I read through dozens of threads every day, gathering ideas and thinking of how they could be implemented into the game. I'm basically already doing what the council is going to do, but not expressing it.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.