Bug Beware! mixing up old and new Powerblocks

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hey guys,

long time not seen, but now i just wanted to test the new Powersystems.
    Ive builded a ship with the new Powersystem and it worked well.
    Then i startet a factory on a near planet and created Powergenerator blocks.

But i havnt recognized that these are different from the new ones.
    So what happned?
    I jumped back into the core of my ship, put on a Powergenerator block and the core instantely started to overheat and it was lost. o_O

Tested again and found no recepie for the new powersystem blocks (test) in the factory.
    Please if you change the powersystem to a new one, change everything including the crafting recepies.

Thanks

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Tested again and found no recepie for the new powersystem blocks (test) in the factory.
    Please if you change the powersystem to a new one, change everything including the crafting recepies.

Thanks
    No idea how that would've happened. New power recipes do seem to exist in the basic factory... Try running an installation repair.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    it's a HP issue apparently... Ended up not counting the new HP added, which then resulted in the entity's overall HP going down to the point where it overheats.

Reaction score
    There's a new patch (0.200.315) that should remedy this problem.

I had the same problem (spontaneous overheating) when trying to dock a power 2.0 ship into a station with old power. I fixed the problem by removing the old power blocks from the station, to create a neutral stopgap so I could dock ships with both power systems into the same station. This should not be a problem with the patch installed.